Thursday, November 6, 2008

Greetings from your Cokeville Schools:

I am sure that most of you would agree, it is a great time to be a Panther, or Panther Fan. Congratulations to our volleyball team; 2008 STATE CAMPIONS!! It does feel good to be #1!! Our football team is doing a great job of representing our school as well. Good luck to them as they complete their run through the playoffs. I am confident that they will perform well.
Next week, (Nov. 10th - 14th) our 6th graders will be at Yellowstone National Park. This is a great experience for them. Again, I am confident that our students will represent our school and community well. I am so proud of their efforts, in partnership with the PTO , in pulling off a very successful Halloween carnival.
I would like to congratulate Mr. Willie and his fine students on a wonderful Fall concert. We would also like to recognize the students who represented our school at all-state choir, and jr. high music clincs. Again, our student's performances represent a source of pride for all of us.
These are just a few examples that remind me of how fortunate I am to live and work here in Cokeville. Thank you for your continued support of our schools.

No comments: