Friday, January 30, 2009

Greetings from your Cokeville Schools,
I can't believe that February is here. Time sure does fly when you are having fun!!
January was a busy month. I am very proud of our 3 students (Megan Cook, Derrick Moody, and Andrew Petersen) who represented our school at the State Honor Choir. We truly are blessed with the finest students.
Recently I returned from a trip to Washington D.C. where I attended the Model School Symposium with Mrs. Rigby, Mr. Warner, and Mr. Hatch. It was great to rub shoulders with educators from the highest performing schools in the nation. It was also great knowing that though we are small in size, our Cokeville schools provide our students with as good of an education as they would receive anywhere.
As always, February promises to be a busy month. The Jr. and Sr. High winter athletics will all be wrapping up heir respective seasons this month. I am sure that our community will be well represented. I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to our coaches and A.D. for all of the time that they put in on behalf of our children.
As always, thank you for your interest in our schools. Please know that I will be doing my best to play my part in fulfilling our mission of "Making Everyone Better For Life."
K. Harris, Principal, Cokeville Schools

No comments: